Services at Bizoha Humanist Center in pictures
Sponsor a child at Kasese Humanist Secondary School
Sponsor a child at Kasese Humanist Primary School
Sponsoring a child at any of our schools gives chance to less fortunate or disadvantaged children to get education which they would otherwise be missing.
There are scores of orphans and children with parents who cannot support there children due to the escalating poverty, unemployment and rampant political uncertainties in our communities.
To Sponsor a child, pick one of your choice and email the school at [email protected]
Share our works on social networks
Humanist principles that each global citizen should embrace for a just and peaceful world
1. DIGNITY: Proclaim the natural dignity and inherent worth of all human beings.
2. RESPECT: Respect the life and property of others.
3. TOLERANCE: Be tolerant of others belief and life styles
4. SHARING: Share with those who are less fortunate and assist those who are in need of help.
5. NO DOMINATION: Do not dominate through lies or otherwise.
6. NO SUPERSTITION: Rely on Reason, Logic and Science to understand the universe and to solve life's problems.
7. CONSERVATION: Conserve and improve the Earth’s natural environment.
8. NO WAR: Resolve differences and conflicts without resorting to war or violence.
9. DEMOCRACY: Rely on political and economic democracy to organize human affairs.
10. EDUCATION: Develop ones intelligence and talents through education and effort.
Source: Rational world for Global Ethics by Rodrigue Tremblay
Nationality of Author: Canadian