Services at Bizoha Humanist Center in pictures
Want to Book for a service at Bizoha Humanist Center - Contact us below
Follow us on Twitter
Share our works on social networks
Humanist principles that each global citizen should embrace for a just and peaceful world
1. DIGNITY: Proclaim the natural dignity and inherent worth of all human beings.
2. RESPECT: Respect the life and property of others.
3. TOLERANCE: Be tolerant of others belief and life styles
4. SHARING: Share with those who are less fortunate and assist those who are in need of help.
5. NO DOMINATION: Do not dominate through lies or otherwise.
6. NO SUPERSTITION: Rely on Reason, Logic and Science to understand the universe and to solve life's problems.
7. CONSERVATION: Conserve and improve the Earth’s natural environment.
8. NO WAR: Resolve differences and conflicts without resorting to war or violence.
9. DEMOCRACY: Rely on political and economic democracy to organize human affairs.
10. EDUCATION: Develop ones intelligence and talents through education and effort.
Source: Rational world for Global Ethics by Rodrigue Tremblay
Nationality of Author: Canadian